Inghams announced their brand new additions to the Lakes & Mountains programme for Summer 2018. They have expanded their offering to include three stunning destinations in Portugal, as well as many new resorts in Austria, Norway and Italy.
- NEW for 2018 – Portugal – with stunning mountain and coastal walks, fascinating historic cities and delicious cuisine, Portugal has so much to offer. Explore the winding streets of Lisbon, Portugal’s historic capital, or visit the coastal city of Setúbal on the edge of the stunning Arrábida National Park. Or why not head to the picturesque island of Madeira and its bustling capital of Funchal? With tropical gardens and vibrant markets, Funchal is a great base to explore the island from. There is also a wide range of excursions and guided ‘Levada’ walks to choose from (FREE packed lunches included for all pre-booked excursions and guided walks), including the free half day excursion ‘Pico dos Barcelos, Eira do Serrado & Monte Church’ for all Inghams guests.
- New Alpine spa resort – Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria – known for its healing springs, the pretty resort of BKK is a great base for an active holiday. It is a great region for hiking, swimming and cycling. Don’t miss a trip to the beautiful Millstätter Lake. Ingrams also recommend a hike on the famous Alpe-Adria-Trail, which connects the three regions Carinthia, Slovenia and Friaul Julisch Venetia. FREE use of cable cars, walkers’ buses and free entrance to local attractions with the BKK and Carinthia cards included for all Inghams guests.
- New Italian resorts in the Dolomites – Corvara & Colfosco, San Cassiano, Folgaria & Lake Lavarone – picturesque destinations with an abundance of walking and cycling trails, hand-picked hotels and superb cuisine. Enjoy FREE use of lifts and public transport in Folgaria & Lake Lavarone with your complimentary Trentino Guest Card.
- New resort in the Norwegian fjords – Ulvik – Explore the spectacular Hardangerfjord, the second longest fjord in Norway, from the picturesque village of Ulvik. Enjoy scenic walking and cycling trails, or take a boat or a kayak out.
- NEW adrenaline-fuelled excursions in Chamonix – perfect for those who seek a non-stop mountain holiday experience, these thrilling activity add-ons include: Overnight Glacier Experience (an unforgettable night in the newly renovated Refuge du Montenvers), Mountain Magic (three half-day excursions to some of the exciting local activities on offer, including white water rafting and guided biking) and Ice, Air & Rapids (two-and-a-half day activity package inc. rafting, tandem parapenting and a guided Mer de Glace glacier hiking excursion). Stay in our friendly Chalet Hotel Sapiniere from just £438pp, inc. flights, transfers and 7 nights Half Board + packed lunches.
Take a look at the top offers for Summer 2018.
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Tags: 2018 Summer Holiday Sale, Summer Holidays