Today, SonicWall made a landmark announcement in the unveiling of the innovative SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform. Complemented by a host of new products, services and capabilities, the Capture Cloud Platform tightly integrates security, management, analytics and real-time threat intelligence across their full portfolio of network, email, mobile and cloud security products.
This unveiling includes many key announcements that will help you better defend what’s important — your business, customers, privacy and data — against today’s most malicious cyber attacks.
- New Capture Cloud Platform integrates SonicWall’s complete portfolio of cyber security products, capabilities and services for an efficient, easy to use and connected customer experience
- New RTDMI™ capabilities protect Capture ATP customers from memory-based attacks and zero-day malware, including malicious PDFs and Microsoft Office documents
- New Capture Security Center delivers customer-specific visibility, device management, advanced analytics and reporting
- New NSv virtual firewall and Web Application Firewall (WAF) solutions deliver the security advantages of a physical firewall with the operational and economic benefits of virtualization in public and private clouds
- New Capture Client provides advanced endpoint security and ‘rollback’ capabilities
- New range of NSa 3650, 4650 and 5650 firewall appliances offer more than double the number of SPI connections (up to 4 million) and quadruple the number of DPI-SSL connections compared to their predecessors
- New SonicOS 6.5.1 powers NSa appliances, introduces a rich set of APIs for scripting and firewall automation, and includes deeper integration with third-party tools
- New SonicWall threat meters empower customers with actionable cyber threat intelligence for real security outcomes
The new Capture Cloud Platform helps ensure you and your organization are always protected by the absolute latest threat intelligence — updates, signatures and alerts — to automatically defend your networks, data and other sensitive information from today’s most advanced cyber attacks.
That’s SonicWall’s commitment to you.
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Tags: Sonicwall, SonicWall Capture Client, Technology