Ripe Insurance for Valuables provides specialist, tailored cover for a range of valuables – from watches, bracelets and rings to earrings, necklaces and tiaras. Their cover includes protection against the loss, theft and damage of valuables, both in the UK and worldwide.
Formerly The JRW Group, they’re the insurance provider behind many of the UK’s most successful niche insurance products and have launched their fresh new brand identity.
Ripe Insurance for Valuables is the first product to be launched under the Ripe brand, however the launch also unites their existing products; Golf Care, The Golfers Club, Insure4Sport, Cycleplan, Gunplan, Insure4Music and Insure4Boats.
What Ripe Insurance offer their customers?
- They’re so confident that they won’t be beaten on price that they offer a Lowest Price Guarantee across all their policies
- Their quick and easy online quote process makes insuring valuables a stress-free experience
- Customers can save 10% on their policy if they insure multiple items
- Ripe Insurance provide 0% APR on all policies, meaning they don’t charge any extra for paying in monthly installments
What’s different about Ripe Insurance cover?
Here’s why Ripe Insurance for Valuables is the best option for you:
- Unlike home insurance they cover items outside of the house – so their insurance goes with you, wherever you go, and fits around your lifestyle
- Cover theft, physical loss and accidental damage, plus their cover extends to anywhere in the world – total protection
- Their insurance also extends to immediate family – so the family you live with will be covered if they are wearing the jewellery at the time
- The item doesn’t have to be kept in a safe – Ripe Insurance understand that this isn’t always practical and this isn’t a requirement of their policy (unless abroad)
- You will be covered when you take your item with you to play football, go to the gym or play golf – so you don’t have to leave them at home. As long as it’s stored in a locker you’ll be covered
- You can add items during the policy term so if you buy a new watch or jewellery you can easily add it to your policy
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Tags: Finance, Insurance