The magical Santa’s Lapland break to Lapland of a lifetime & experiences you’ll never forget. See Santa on one of his holidays to Lapland with both 3 and 4 day Lapland trip.
Santas Lapland Holidays
Only 201 days till Christmas! Santa’s Lapland are delighted to announce that, as well as Santa’s Magic breaks, they now have a brand new package, Santa’s Aurora 3 & 4 day breaks! Check the latest availability at SantasLapland.com.
All of Santa’s Lapland trips include a private family meeting with Santa and much more.
Santa’s Aurora offers a magical experience for families including all the magic from a traditional Santa’s Magic package and more. The new Aurora experience also includes a unique Aurora Wilderness Dinner, an extended Husky ride, an interactive Igloo experience to learn about the local legends around the Northern Lights and a separate Snowmobile Safari across the Lapland landscape. Come find Santa’s secret cabin on a fairy-tale reindeer ride and visit the Husky farm where you can take control of your own team of Huskies who will be eagerly waiting to take you on a thrilling journey across the snowy landscape!
Santa’s Aurora experience includes:
- Flights & Transfers: Flying out to see Santa in his homeland couldn’t be easier, with the non-stop flights he has organised for you, direct to Saariselkä’s own local airport of Ivalo
- Accommodation: Santa’s Aurora guests will be based in the luxurious 4* Star Arctic Hotel at the top of the fell in Saariselkä, the perfect spot to view the Northern Lights from the comfort of your accommodation. With high standard accommodation and modern elegance, this hotel is perfect for families who want to experience Lapland in style
- Clothing: Complimentary Arctic thermal outersuits, boots, gloves and woollen socks
- Meals: Half board including Gala meal and lunch on inclusive Acitvity day
- Activities: Tobogganing, reindeer golf, kick sleighs, mini skidoos, snow hockey/football
- A unique Aurora Wilderness Dinner
- An interactive Igloo experience to learn about the local legends around the Northern Lights
- A separate Snowmobile Safari across the Lapland landscape
- Visit Santa’s secret cabin on a fairy-tale reindeer ride
- Visit the Husky farm where you can take control of your own team of Huskies who will be eagerly waiting to take you on a thrilling journey across the snowy landscape!
There are a range of additional extras available for the more adventurous families, including:
- Northern Lights Adventure
- Rudolf’s Reindeer Run
- Husky Heaven
- Family Snowmobile Safaris
- Adult Snowmobile Safaris
- Lapland Downhill Skiing
- Snow-Shoeing or Cross-Country Skiing
Book your magical Aurora experience today!
For your convenience, Santa’s Lapland offer flights from many local UK airports including Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Belfast, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Norwich, Liverpool, Luton, Southampton and Stansted.
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Tags: Santa's lapland, Travel