What You Need to Know About HostGator’s Dedicated Server Reboot
HostGator is a world leading provider of shared, reseller and dedicated web hosting. Privately held and based in Houston, Texas with a full in-house support team of over 150 industry veterans. Customers are not required to sign up for any contract longer than month to month service.
HostGator provides over 150,000 customers with innovative products and services designed to complement their existing businesses. From Freelancers, to Fortune 500 companies in more than 170 countries worldwide, they grow at an outstanding rate each day.
In 2008, HostGator was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. According to Inc. Magazine, HostGator is the 21st fastest growing private company in America, the second fastest growing private company in the “business services” sector, and the fastest growing private company in Texas.
HostGator recently announced some changes to their dedicated server hosting.
New Dedicated Server Hosting Packages from HostGator
What You Get with the New Packages
- Enhanced performance to high-traffic or resource-intensive websites.
- Customizable dedicated resources that provide:
- Double memory and processing power with Intel® Xeon® Processor D.
- Drive Choice of SSD or HDD with RAID 1 monitoring.
- Flexibility to scale your resources as your business needs dictate.
- Single-Tenancy to better handle high-traffic websites through dedicated ports.
- Dedicated support team and professional services.
- US-based and available 24/7/365.
- Fee-based, managed professional services are available.
Features of HostGator’s Dedicated Servers
HostGator Guarantees Maximum Performance & Instant Scalability
- As the only customer on a dedicated server, you have the full system resources directly at your disposal
- With both HDD and SSD hard drive options available, their flexible server configurations make it easy for you to choose what’s best for your website
- Data center level DDOS protection and an IP-based firewall keep your server safe and performing optimally
- Server resources can be dynamically adjusted to maintain optimum performance
- Increase the amount of storage available to your server quickly and easily, with no data migration required
- Don’t pay for more resources than you actually need, until you need them
- cPanel and WHM are provided on all Linux servers for powerful management of both hosting-specific functions and overall server configuration
- Windows servers include the Plesk control panel and WebMatrix to quickly and easily create and manage your websites
- For any support issues, their team is available to assist you, 24/7/365
All Dedicated Servers Also Include:
- 3 Dedicated IPv4 IPs
- RAID-1 Configuration
- Full Root Access
- DDOS Protection
- 24/7/365 Live Support
- Unlimited Databases
- Fully Redundant Network
GoDaddy’s dedicated servers are limited to a maximum of 4 CPU cores/4 threads, and they don’t even offer SSD? SiteGround doesn’t offer SSD either, and their dedicated server packages are more expensive than HostGator’s across-the-board.
This new features from HostGator would be great for it’s dedicated server customers. What you think about their new features? Please comment below.
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Tags: Dedicated Server, HostGator, Web Hosting