Today, SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner announced new Capture Cloud Platform capabilities that include Zero-Touch Deployment and Secure SD-WAN (software-defined WAN) designed for distributed enterprises and organizations with hybrid cloud environments.
Core to this initiative are new products, solutions and capabilities that help secure distributed networks, simplify deployments and deliver personalized, company-specific cyber threat intelligence.
SonicWall introduces these expansion of the Capture Cloud Platform to empower SMBs and enterprises to secure, simplify and speed cloud objectives.
- New SonicWall Zero-Touch Deployment allows organizations to quickly and securely launch new SD-WAN-connected locations without requiring on-site personnel to configure hardware.
- New SonicWall Secure SD-WAN enables distributed organizations to safely deploy and connect branch and remote sites for sharing data, applications and services.
- SonicWall Capture Security Center Risk Meters deliver customized, data-driven analysis about evolving cyber threat vectors (e.g., network, web, cloud, applications, endpoints, mobile devices, databases) that expand beyond the traditional corporate perimeter.
- SonicWall TZ300P and TZ600P unified threat management (UTM) firewalls reduce the costs and complexity associated with PoE injectors and switches by providing power directly to connected PoE-enabled devices.
- Enhanced SonicWall NSv virtually extends next-generation firewall capabilities to cloud deployments, which now include Azure and AWS. * Plus, new and existing SonicWall NSa or NSsp customers with active Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) or Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) services are eligible to receive select NSv virtual appliances with security services at no additional cost for one year.
SonicWall product teams have also implemented additional key enhancements to Capture Security Center, SonicWall Web Application Firewall (WAF), SonicWall NSv and the SonicWall Global Management System (GMS).
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 27 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. SonicWall Capture Labs, their award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data. This combination of products and partners has enabled an automated real-time breach detection and over 215 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Tags: Sonicwall, SonicWall Capture Client