Halloween Break is one of the best time to visit Aviemore and enjoy the glorious colours whilst out walking in the Cairngorms. Macdonald Aviemore Hotel have got plenty of spooktacular activities to keep the kids busy during half term. Their packed programme of ghoulishly fun activities tales place every day and every evening – don’t miss the brilliant live Monster Rock show!
Click here to see our full entertainment and activities programme for half term
Your family break at Macdonald Aviemore Hotel includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a family bedroom in the 4-star Macdonald Aviemore Hotel
- Three-course dinner
- Full Highland breakfast
- Spooky themed resort including a haunted forest and witch’s kitchen
- Daily activities for the kids such as ghostly treasure hunts, spooky face painting, sorcery classes, beasty bug hunts and more.
- Live Robinson Crusoe every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm from 7th – 21st October.
- Evening entertainment including Monster Rock live show and Destination Disco
- Free access to Aviemore Activity Centre featuring large leisure pool with flume and waves plus soft play and multiple activity and games rooms for all ages.
PLUS… Kids Stay and Eat FREE
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Tags: Autumn Holidays, Family Holiday, Halloween Break, Macdonald Aviemore Hotel, Macdonald Hotels